How to make your purchase
1) Select the item you want by clicking the "Add to cart" link.
2) A box will display showing you what you've added to your cart. You can now decide whether to shop for more items or go to the checkout.
3) Once you've arrived at the checkout, you will need to tell us who you want us to make the invoice out to.. Please select "Who's paying?" and complete the form as comprehensively as possible. Your postal code tells us where you're situated so that is important. If your delivery address is different to the address you've used for the invoice or you're buying the products on behalf of someone else, please let us know by filling in the shipping address.
4) Once you have entered all your contact details you will see another option for shipping, you will see that it has calculated the cost to courier via economy service 3-5 working days. Click Collect or Courier charge to be added.
5) Once that stage is completed, please check to see that the products that you've selected are correct and that the quantities are correct. You also need to tell us which payment type suits you - Credit Card or EFT. Now go to the lower portion of the screen and check the terms and conditions box, confirm your purchase and you'll be taken to the next screen.
6) If you selected Credit Card as your payment method you will be taken to the secure Bank Payment Gateway for your Credit Card details. If you selected EFT, your invoice has been processed and an order number issued for your reference number on your transfer.
6) Congratulations, you are now a customer of The Safe Shop. We will be in touch with you shortly to confirm some details and ensure your complete satisfaction with our offering.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further help on 021 761 7172